Corner Changing Table
What a nice way to capitalize on that relatively small corner space that you never imagined could be of use in your baby’s room. If you thought that changing a baby from the side is the only way to do it, then here comes a change and a much easier way to change your baby. The corner changing table allows you to change the baby while the feet are pointing towards you. It also adds an exceptional style to your infant’s nursery.
Factors to consider when purchasing a corner changing table
- Find a changing table that fit your specific design and needs. A very important factor to consider.
- Ensure that the changing table has a safety strap that secure your baby when he or she is lying on the changing table.
- Be sure that the hardware are tightly fixed and are not loose . The changing table should be very sturdy.
- Look out for any exposed screws that might scratch or harm the baby or you.
Advantages of Corner Changing Table
- Saves space and preserve function in your baby’s nursery,especially for smaller rooms.
- It Can be used as storage,bookshelf or TV media center when your child outgrows the changing table.
- The shelves replaces the need to have many items for storage in the nursery.
- It lets you change the baby while the feet are facing you.
- Most of the corner changing table features abundant storage areas on the sides and below.
- Practically doubles as a dresser too.
Disadvantages of Corner Changing Table
- Other changing tables don’t come with or may not have the best changing pad/mat but are affordable and available.
What a perfect fit for changing those endless diapers!
Note: Balancing the sides of the storage areas of a corner changing table is important so the table does not teeter.