Planet Wise Diaper Wet Bag Review
Planet Wise wet bags is very cute and of good quality with a leak free seaming to keep the wet in, and the dry out because of its way of sealing. The wet bag is multifarious enough to keep or carry cloth diapers, swimwear, gym clothing, a change of shoes, makeup and many others.
In spite of the wet and messy stuff put inside,the fabric cover is very flashy and trendy from the outside,the inner material is 100% PVC making it water proof.
The largest Planet Wise Diaper Bag holds16-17 cloth diapers,medium size holds approximately 8-9 cloth diapers while the smallest holds approximately 1-2 cloth diapers.
- The most amazing feature about this bag is the snap-strap that can be used to hang to keep it off the floor.
- Planet Wise Diaper wet bag is generously large enough for the baby’s full daycare because it holds a lot of stuff.
- Another good feature about it is that it locks out all the smell therefore can be carried anywhere without being embarrassed.
- The zipper is durably smooth and easy to pull.
- When washed in hot water the waterproof lining starts to fail then It tears and pulls away from the inside layer of the bag, which makes the wet diaper soak through to the outside layer of the bag. A warm wash is highly recommended to avoid this dilemma.
Planet Wise Diaper Bag is the absolute solution for moms on the run so far and I trust that you will love its astounding features. Its also totally worth the cost and I would gladly recommend this bag to anyone doing cloth diapering.